New Delhi :- Indian Oil is inviting applications for Law Graduates to become Law Officers. Indian Oil Recruitment of Law Officer is a good opportunity for your career. Indian Oil is looking for experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Law Officers with bright academic record and rich experience. You should not miss this opportunity, you are a Law Graduate then you can apply.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a diversified, integrated energy major with presence across the entire Hydrocarbon value chain and Alternative Energy sources. The organisation has risen to position of leadership with its ubiquitous presence and its diligence to make a mark in the lives of the citizens of India. For over six decades now, the organization has contributed to the growth of the nation, relying on its inherent strengths and innovations to reset industry benchmarks time and again. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. has been featuring year after year among India’s Best Companies to Work For and has been recognized as Best Employer among Nation-Builders. Recording an all-time high Profit After Tax of Rs. 24,184 Crore in FY 2021-22, the organisation is poised to achieve even greater heights through its high-calibre people adopting best practices aided by state-of-the-art technologies, cutting-edge R&D. To fuel its future growth, Indian Oil is looking for experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Law Officers with bright academic record and rich experience to join the Organization in following positions:
Post :- Senior Law Officer
No. Of Post :- 18
Application Closed :- 14-08-2022
There is NO Application Fee
Position Grade Pay Scale Vacancy
1. Senior Law Officer A1 Rs.60000 – 180000
2. Law Officer A Rs.50000 – 160000
Qualifying Degree: Qualification obtained as Full-time Regular course from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC in anyone of the following:
a. Graduate Degree in any discipline AND Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) OR
b. 5 years Integrated LLB Degree
2. Minimum Percentage of Marks: Candidates should have secured the following minimum percentage of marks in Graduation and LLB as below:
Category Graduation +LLB
LLB 5 years Integrated
LLB Degree Graduation LLB
General/EWSs/OBC(NCL) 60% 60% 60%
SC/ST/PwBD 55% 55% 55%
Calculation of percentage of marks in the qualifying degree would be governed by institute/university rules. Rounding off of percentage is not allowed.
3. The LLB degree should also enjoy recognition from the Bar Council of India.
4. Wherever final marks in the qualifying degree have been awarded as letter grade (CGPA/GPI/SGPA etc), equivalent percentage of marks shall be calculated as per conversion formula issued by respective institute/university for establishing eligibility criteria. Such candidates would be required to submit the conversion certificate issued by the concerned institute/university at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
5. However, in case the institute does not follow any conversion formula for converting CGPA to Percentage, the candidate will have to submit a certificate to this effect duly issued by concerned institute/university at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted. In such cases, IOCL shall be at liberty to arrive at equivalent percentage of marks following its own conversion formula.
6. Proof of Qualification: The following are required to be produced in Original for verification at the time of document verification, if shortlisted
a. Marksheets and Passing Certificate of class 10 and onwards
b. Certificate(s) evidencing award of degree along with marksheets of all semesters/years for aforesaid qualifying degrees (as applicable)
c. Copy of registration certificate with Bar Council of India (applicable for those candidates who are claiming work experience of law firms, chambers of practicing advocates and/or engaged in independent practice in the field of law).
Upper Age Limit: Candidates applying from General/EWS category should not be more than 30 years (for Grade A) and 33 years (for Grade A1) as on 30th June 2022. Relaxation to candidates applying from other categories shall apply as per government guidelines. Following cut off on Date of Birth shall apply: Read More Download Notification.
How to Apply
There is NO Application Fee
b. Candidates must go through this detailed advertisement very carefully and check their eligibility before proceeding to apply ONLINE for the position.
c. A Candidate can apply in ONLY for one of the two positions – Senior Law Officer (Grade A1) or Law Officer (Grade A) – advertised in this advertisement. An application once submitted will not be taken up for any editing/change later on.
d. The relevant link to apply ONLINE is available on the Indian Oil’s website at https://iocl.com/latest-job-opening on www.iocl.com Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving correct and complete information.3bf47a5296af40368bd50b8026962212
READ MORE LAW JOBS :- Click Here
Visit Mumbai Port Authority Website :- Click Here
If you are Advocate or Lawyer Read Latest Judgement :- Click Here
If you are Law Aspirants or Judicial Service Aspirants Join Free Test Series :- Click Here
Join Our YouTube Channel :- Click Here