New Delhi :- GOVERNMENT OF TRIPURA TRIPURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE HEADQUARTERS TRIPURA ADVERTISEMENT FOR ENGAGEMENT OF DISTRICT LEGAL ADVISORS AND ADDITIONAL LEGAL ADVISOR ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS IN TRIPURA POLICE . Applications are invited from eligible Male / Female candidates for the 09 ( Nine ) posts of District Legal advisor for 08 ( Eight ) districts & Tripura Police Crime Branch and 01 ( One ) post of Additional Legal Advisor for Police Headquarters in Tripura Police Department on contractual basis. You are a law graduate. You have the opportunity to apply. Law graduates applying are advised that before applying should read the notification given below.
Number of Posts – 09 Nine ) posts of District Legal advisor for 08 districts & Tripura Police Crime Branch and 01 ( One ) Additional Legal Advisor for Police Headquarters
Remuneration & Benefits –
(a)District Legal Advisor – Fixed Rs 100 000X . ( Rupees one lakh ) per month
(b) Additional Legal Advisor – Fixed Rs . 1,50,000 / – ( Rupees one lakh fifty thousand ) per month
No other allowances are admissible . In addition to government holidays , maximum 15 days of leave without deduction of pay will be given.
Eligibility criteria :
1.Applicant must be a Law graduate from any recognized university
2.(a) Applicant must have minimum 5 years of experience in conducting criminal cases in the Judicial Magistrate’s Court and in the Sessions Court
(b) Retired Law Officer in any Central of State Government Department , or a retired Judicial Officer
3. As proof of experience , the candidates must submit 10(Ten ) recorded judgments , as a lead advocate Period The contract shall be for a period of 1 year , which may be extended further based on performance.
- The appointments to the post of District Legal Advisor and Additional Legal Advisor in Tripura Police shall be purely on a contractual basis .
- The appointment will be made on a full time basis , and the appointee will have no right of private practice during the period of contract .
- The appointee shall be bound by oath not to take up after end / termination of contract any case on which they have worked during the period of contract.
- The Appointing Authority has the right to terminate the contract at any time without giving any reason No legal proceedings shall be drawn against the Home ( Police ) Department or the Appointing Authority for termination of the contract .
Documents to be submitted along with application :
1.Proof of Address ( eg Aadhaar Card , Voter Card . Driving License )
2.Age Proof certificate
3.Certificate of enrolment of any Bar Council Association
4.Certificate of Educational Qualification
5.Two recent stamp size color photographs of the applicant
The completed application in prescribed format along with requisite documents should be sent by Registered Speed Post to the Office of the Assistant Inspector General of Police ( Crime ) . Police HQ Tripura Agartala Pin – 799001
The Application Form may be downloaded from www.tripurapolice.gov.in Incomplete applications and applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected .
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview Last date of receipt of applications 15/06/2021.
Download Official Notification :- Click Here