LEGAL EXCUTIVE JOB IN NAWADCO 2021
राष्ट्रीय वक्फ ववकास निगम लिलमटेड (िवाडको)
(अल्पसंख्यक कायय मंत्रािय, भारत सरकार के तत्वावधाि में)
NATIONAL WAQF DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED (NAWADCO)
(Under the aegis of Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India)
- Registered office: Central Waqf Bhawan, Plot No. 13 & 14, Opposite Saket Family Court,
Sector – 6, Pushp Vihar, Saket, New Delhi-110017
- Phone no.:- 011-29565618, Email Id:-
Detailed Employment Notification No. 05/2021 for Jobs in NAWADCO dated 02/12/2021
National Waqf Development Corporation Limited (NAWADCO), has been established under the aegis of Ministry of Minority Affairs,
Government of India, registered under the Companies Act 1956, with the mandate to develop Waqf properties in India.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following posts in NAWADCO on contract basis :-
Name of Post :-
Age Limit :-
Educational Qualification :-
Bachelor Degree in Law
(LLB) entitling the
incumbent for Registration
at Bar Council and
appearing before the
Work Experience & Job Profile :-
Candidate should have minimum 4-6 years post qualification
experience in a PSU/ Public / Private Reputed Company/
Government of India, having dealt with various Company and
Legal Matters, Secretarial & Statutory Compliances etc. preferably
in a real estate / infrastructure company including experience in:
- a) Scrutiny of land records / land documentation as per land
related laws; b) Drafting & Vetting of agreements / contracts /
MoUs/ GPAs etc.; c) Legal due-diligence and legal issues
associated with property development; d) real estate development
matters associated with various State Building Byes laws, RERA
Act, Construction laws, Labour laws, etc.; e) Thorough knowledge
of Corporate Law, Coordination with external law firms, Litigation
Management, Coordinating with government / non-govt. agencies
/ Statutory Bodies etc..
Must possess good communication skills to coordinate with senior
management and provide valuable inputs on all legal aspects.
Knowledge of Waqf Act, Waqf Properties Lease Rules, etc. would
be an added advantage.
General Terms & Conditions: –
- Candidate will be recruited on contractual basis for a period of one year with 6 months on probation. Contractual agreement may
be extended for a further period subject to satisfactory performance.
- The posts published above are based in the registered office of the company at New Delhi but the selected candidates may have
to travel across India from time to time for project site visits.
- Monthly remuneration in above posts is negotiable.
- Those who are ready to join the company may apply.
Submission of Applications:-
Interested candidates should send their applications at the company’s registered address to the Chief Executive Officer, National
Waqf Development Corporation Limited (NAWADCO), Central Waqf Bhawan, 3rd Floor, Plot Nos. 13 & 14 (Opposite Family
Court), Sector-6, Pushp Vihar, Saket, New Delhi-110017 within 28 days from the date of this notification with the following:-
- Duly filled Application form (Annexure-1) alongwith a brief write- up on the significant contributions made by them during their
present / past assignments and their suitability for the post.
- Self-attested copies of documents viz. 1 Matriculation/Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of Birth. 2. Complete set of Mark
Sheets/Degree Certificates in support of educational qualification. 3. Proof of Experience Certificate alongwith pay for last
position(s) held in support of work experience & job profile. 4. All other supported documents for verification of information.
The selection of candidates for the above posts would be through Walk-in Interview or any other process as adopted by the company.
The decision of the competent authority would be final in this regard.